As we prepare to resume classes for the 2020-21 academic year, please note:
- There are several main-campus course delivery methods for students (read details about course delivery here). Students who take these courses pay the associated main-campus tuition and fees.
- As has always been the case, tuition and fees are charged at the beginning of the semester and will remain in place regardless of any changes in instructional format. Tuition and fees directly impact our ability to provide meaningful educational programs, experiences, and services. In the event that instructional format changes for any part of the 2020-21 academic year, tuition and mandatory fees (defined for all UNC System institutions as athletics, health services, student activities, instructional supplies and campus technology, campus safety and debt service on non-academic facilities used by students) will not be refunded.
- The UNC System issued guidance to all institutions about the possibility that housing and dining refunds would not be available, particularly without state or federal financial relief, if COVID-19 further impacts students and forces them to leave campuses and return to online learning.
- If UNC System institutions are able to offer financial relief to students—in the form of refunds or other measures—App State would certainly like to do so. Regrettably, the current uncertain economic environment and health outlook precludes us from making any definitive decisions or commitments now on future refunds. We will provide further information and guidance as we know more.
If you have additional questions:
- Our hours are 8 am to 5 pm. Reach us by phone at (828) 262-2113 or by email at email@example.com.
- Our office is currently experiencing high call and email volume. We value your questions and will respond to your message as soon as possible.
Effective immediately, The Office of Student Accounts cashier window hours will be reduced to 11:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday until further...
The Office of Student Accounts remains committed to serving our students and staff with quality service while following the CDC and Appalachian State ...
Beginning February 1, 2020, our online payment processor, Touchnet, will increase the convenience fee rate for using a card for payment online from 2....