We understand there are uncertainties as we plan to resume classes for the 2020-21 academic year.
- There are several main-campus course delivery methods for students and students who take these courses pay the associated tuition and fees. View the Course Delivery webpage for details on delivery methods and scheduling, classroom configuration and related information.
- The UNC System has shared that in the event institutions are able to offer financial relief to students— in the form of refunds or other measures— they would certainly like to do so. This will be a System decision and we await further guidance.
We will provide further information and guidance as soon as we know more.
If you have additional questions:
- Our hours are 8 am to 5 pm. Reach us by phone at (828) 262-2113 or by email at email@example.com.
- Our office is currently experiencing high call and email volume. We value your questions and will respond to your message as soon as possible.
- We encourage you to visit the FAQ section of our webpage for helpful information regarding bills and payments.
The Office of Student Accounts remains committed to serving our students and staff with quality service while following the CDC and Appalachian State ...
Beginning February 1, 2020, our online payment processor, Touchnet, will increase the convenience fee rate for using a card for payment online from 2....
Students will be billed $1,308.40 per semester forStudent Blue, the State University Health Insurance if they do not go to the Student Blue websi...